Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Victory"

Happy (almost) June!! In honor of all the men in our lives, I have made some masculine cards using the Victory Paper Packet. This versatile paper packet is great for camping, outdoor adventures, and masculine cards, layouts, and other projects. I love the rich, deep colors (Outdoor Denim, Barn Red, Olive, Chocolate and Bamboo).

Below is a 12" x 12" layout I made using the Victory papers and the Art Philosophy Cartridge.


I love this layout design- it almost looks like the pictures are just scattered across the page (in a pleasing arrangement of course! :)).

We will be making the cards in the "Crazy About Cards" workshop this month (June 6th at 6:30 p.m. $8) and the layout in the "Year of Memories" layout workshop (June 8th at 6:30 p.m. $10). If you can't make it to the workshops and would like to order a kit, please just let me know and I will get one ready for you!

Have a great weekend and happy crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment