Monday, May 21, 2012

Heartflet Wishes...

Wow- I can't believe May is almost over!! Where did it go?!? My kids are definitely counting down to summer fun (as are their teachers, I am sure! ;-)) and I am in the mood to craft with bright fun colors.

This card uses the flower outline Background and Texture paper from the Dotty for You papers as well as the Smoothie Polka Dot paper from the paper set. I think I have fallen in love with the Paradise Paper Flowers! I love how vibrant they are and how well they coordinate with these papers! I "dressed them up" with some Clear Sparkles and added "Heartfelt Wishes" using the Card Chatter- Sympathy stamp set from Close To My Heart.

I hope you have a fabulous week and I will be back Thursday and remember that the Dotty for You promotion is only available "while supplies last" and the supply is getting low, so orders your today!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment