Monday, April 2, 2012

Dotty for You



I am SO excited about this new paper special from Close To My Heart! I think it is because it makes me think of summer and I am so very ready for some nice weather!! (Gotta love Spring in the Northwest! :))

The paper set comes with 24 ( 2 each of 12 different designs) sheets in bright, cheery colors that are sure to make you smile. Each page has polka dots on one side and a different pattern on the other side. It is super versatile for all your card-making, scrap booking and paper crafting needs!

So, how do you get it? There are three ways to get it:
1. Host a party with $400+ in sales and you will receive a FREE pack of paper.
2. Become a consultant between April 1st and May 31st and you will receive the paper set FREE.
3. Order $35 in products from the Spring/ Summer Idea Book and you can purchase the paper set for just $5!

You can email me today to schedule a party or click here to start shopping.

I will be posting new project ideas using this paper set every Monday and Thursday through the end of May, so check back often. (or better yet - sign up to receive email updates when new items are posted. )

Happy crafting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment