Sunday, March 18, 2012

One Key: Endless Possibilities

Ok, I have to admit it: I was wrong! For years, I have watched my fellow scrappers go crazy for Cricut products and I said I didn't need one. Well.... I was wrong! In August, Close To My Heart introduced the fabulous new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. So... I invested in a Cricut machine and...Oh My Goodness!!! What was I thinking??? It is so much fun to embellish artwork using the great shapes (over 700 to choose from!!) on the cartridge. It cuts out wonderful 3-D boxes and flowers and even coordinates to our stamps so that you can easily dress up your creations! I'll admit it: I am a Cricut junky!!

As I taught classes throughout the Fall, I noticed how versatile the cartridge is. It can be used for scrapping, card-making and papercrafting alike. Even on just one key of the cartridge you can create a variety of projects. Here are some projects using different paper sets, but just one key.



This layout uses the Victory paper packet.

Fun little purse (uses the ribbon slide cut at 6") and mini card using the Stella paper packet. The card fits inside the purse. Its perfect for a small candy bar and a gift card.

Cards made using the Pemberley paper packet and the Card Word Puzzle stamp set.
The cards are cut at 4 1/4".

I am having so much fun exploring the versatility of the Art Philosophy cartridge! I will share more creations as I get them finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment