Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Here Comes Peter Cottontail"

As I was walking through the craft store, I saw a card that inspired me. I had to drive straight home and get creating! This is the card that I made:



Here is how to make it:

1. Using the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge cut the following shapes:

*pg. 21 <Circle1>: 3/4"
*pg. 22 <Oval1>: 1/4" (cut 2)
*pg. 57 <Shape9>: 1 1/2"
*pg. 59 Shift + <Petal2>: 3/4" (cut 2)


2. Ink distress the pieces as desired.
3. Adhere the 1 1/2" <Shape9> piece on top of the 3/4" <Circle1> piece as shown.


4. Adhere the two 1/4" <Oval1> pieces on either side as shown:


5. Curl one of the 3/4" <Petal2> pieces and adhere to head (circle) so that the ear is "flopping" back as shown:


6. Add a tail and you have a cute little Easter bunny!














No comments:

Post a Comment