Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Tote-lly" Awesome!


Have you ever considered becoming a Close To My Heart consultant? It is now an even better value! Consultant kits start at just $49!! It is includes everything you need to get started growing your business! During the month of August (while supplies last) you will also receive this beautiful bag (holds 12"x 12" items) for FREE. That's a $49 value!!

Being a Close To My Heart consultant is a fun and rewarding experience. You will meet new people, explore and expand your own creativity all while getting a discount on your favorite crafting supplies. What could be better?

If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Close To My Heart consultant, you can check out the Opportunities section of my website.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this rewarding experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment